My theme, New Mountains to Climb, is a call to Lions everywhere to join together to help the poor and underserved, promote peace and understanding, and take our association to new heights. And no one has a bigger part in achieving those goals than you.
Time and time again, we have shown that we can achieve so much more when we work together. Over the coming year, your leadership will be the key to strengthening our clubs, expanding our service impact and growing LCI to the largest it has ever been.
I look forward to working alongside you and your clubs to celebrate our Centennial, change lives through service, and prepare for our next century of service.
Very truly yours,
Chancellor Bob Corlew
Your International President
Help Make Our Centennial Celebration a Success
You can help us achieve our Centennial Celebration goals by keeping your clubs on track for success. Take time this year to encourage your club leaders to continue to:
- Lead through service by hosting youth, vision, hunger and environmental projects as a part of the Centennial Service Challenge.
- Invite for impact by inviting family, friends and neighbors to join them in service and earning their Centennial Celebration Membership Awards.
- Connect with community by planning a Centennial Legacy Project.
- Encourage your clubs to host a service project that engages or benefits youth during the Worldwide Week of Service for Youth, this August 8-14.
- Remind your clubs that each new member can impact the lives of an additional 50 people a year.
- The Youth Camp and Exchange (YCE) Directory has been updated with an interactive map. The new directory makes it easy to report YCE Chairpersons, as well as to view details of upcoming Lions youth camps around the world.